Monday, April 25, 2011

Jägermeister

So at some point this weekend I opened a bottle of Jäger.  I walked downstairs and started casually drinking redbull and Jäge............

.....................ITS MORNING.  I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW I GOT HERE.  NOW I'M SITTING IN MY CHAIR.  I'VE GOT THAT MORNING FEELING.  THAT MOURNING MORNING FEELING.  BUT NOW I AM EXISTENTIAL.  TRULY ON THE edge. ITS LIKE THE TWILIGHT ZONE.  or maybe the 




twig light zone.


SO NOW I'M STILL IN MY CHAIR.  ON PLAYSTATION.  fallout New Vegas.  GOT A BEER.  2..  3... 4.....


STILL PLAYING FALLOUT.  MORE FUN WITH BEER.  NIGHT FALLS.


i still have jager...............................................
..............................................................
......................................................
............................................
.................
.












I'm at my girlfriends house.  dying...  ahhhhhhh!
my gf likes jager.  
mucho.


i stumble go to the kitchen to get water!


Water
water
water
water


SHE has a tiny tiny bottle of jager sitting there 50ml.  AHHHH!!!
i can think of only one use for this.


baby's first jager

in the course of my research I came across something startling:

it turns out babies were way ahead of me:




I'll have to write an expose later.

All i could think of the next day was those jager adds...



try to enjoy your week after that

UPDATE!!!
something even more alarming:


File:Porsche956WBrun19850802.jpg

10 comments:

  1. haha sounds like a crazy fun night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much jager. So little veggie hamburgers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol WAT?? also, Jager is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog! keep up the quality posts!

    utubed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you always have someting new to say!

    please checkout my blog!

    remember I support you, support me!
    every support counts
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome post! Keep up the good blogging!

    ReplyDelete